A sturdy and versatile pack optimized for classical Nordic ski touring. The narrow body, stability and custom winter features are the main characteristics. The contact area on the back consists of three cushions, which provides good ventilation between the bag and the body. The belt and lumbar pad design provide mobility to the legs and the least possible pressure on the muscle groups that are actively used when skiing. Trolltinden of course also works great for advanced trekking in summer.
• Floating top lid with two compartments and attachment loops
• The floating top lid is also removable
• Side entrance to main compartment
• Front pocket with zipper closure
• Hydration system ready
• Carrying system designed for upright walking and skiing
• V-shaped aluminium bars
• Compression system
• Equipment loops on the belt
• Belt pocket
• Small camera attachment point
• Top compression/ rope strap
• Side pocket fits shovel handle and avalanche probes
• Attachment system for trekking poles and ice axes
• Attachment loops for tent on the bottom panel
• Rough pocket on the front, fits most shovel blades
• Ski loops on the sides
• Numerous attachment loops on the front
Polyamide 420D Double Rip Stop
Polyester 200D, Polyester 600D
High quality and service are important to us at Helsport. Our guarantee is divided in three parts:
Out of our concern for the environment, Helsport encourages long-term use of all outdoor equipment. Our service department will repair damaged products not covered under warranty for a reasonable fee.
Helsport guarantees the availability of spare parts for at least 10 years.
All Helsport products are fully warranted for 5 years against material or workmanship defects as per the Norwegian consumer buying law 2002. This warrantee excludes claims due to accident, improper care, misuse, alteration, or natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Consumer rights and regulations vary from country to country.