One of the lightest 1 to 2 person tents in the world. This tent is designed for those who want a lightweight tent that still provides great interior space and functional details.
Ringstind Superlight 2-1 has been created on the template of our most popular lightweight tent, Ringstind Light 2. The new Ringstind Superlight has everything a 3-season tent needs. Every detail on the tent has been designed with a focus on extreme lightweight, without comprimising on smart, functional details or durability. The tent weighs only 940g complete, including poles, pegs and guy-lines.
• New lightweight, technical materials, quality assured by Helsport.
• Two large valves that can be closed. One at the entrance and one down in the footend.
• Several guy-line points. Two in the front, two in the middle by the pole and three in the footend, which also has three small poles that make it possible to use very short (50-75 cm) guy-lines.
• The tent is easy to set up, and stable in strong wind.
• Helsport Superlight Microfiber 15D in outer tent
• Inner tent in Polyamid Superlight Microfiber 15D
• Floor, Helsport Superlight®1000
• DAC Featherlight NSL, dimention 7.5 mm (38 cm sections)*
*DAC-poles will be introduced on all new productions of PRO and X-TREM tents from 2013. There will be a period with models in the store with old poletype.
HELSPORT TOTAL GUARANTEE
High quality and service are
important to us at Helsport. Our guarantee is divided in three parts:
Out of our concern for the environment Helsport encourages
long-term use of all outdoor equipment. Our service department will
repair damaged products not covered under warranty for a reasonable fee.
Helsport guarantees the availability of
spare parts such as tent poles, guy lines and pegs for at least 10
All Helsport products are fully
warranted for 5 years against material or workmanship defects as per the
Norwegian consumer buying law 2002. This warrantee excludes claims due
to accident, improper care, misuse, alteration, or natural breakdown of
colors and materials over extended time and use. Consumer rights and
regulations vary from country to country.